The comment you are looking for have either been moved to a new discussion or been deleted.

Web account withdrawal


How can I go for transfer the commission to my private account?


Lutz Kaiser Report inappropriate content


  • Hello Lutz,

    Thank you for you inquiry.  We have sent our Supplementary Agreement form to your email address.  Please fill in this form and provide a verification document for your Tax Identification Number (TIN).  Once we receive this information and all is correct, we will gladly open your web account and provide further instruction.

    Hope this helps!

    Best regards,
    Vanessa Customer service

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.